Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Deer Park, Victoria
The significant bonds between a mother and her baby are developed in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Deer Park, Victoria through lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. You will become aware of how to create a calm and happy environment by integrating music into your home.
Research shows that music has an immensely positive influence on the development of your baby’s brain. The brain activity of a baby’s brain is twice that of an adult brain in the first three years of life and is also growing rapidly! This is the ideal time to provide an optimal developmental start in life through music. A musical environment which enhances multisensory stimulation such as sound, sight, touch, movement, timing and emotions is important in encouraging the development of your baby’s brain.
Games, rhymes, props and instruments are introduced to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Deer Park, VIC. Here are a few examples:
- Counting books
- Qualified, expert teachers!
The value of nurturing strong bonds with the baby within their early months and years cannot be stressed enough.Playing music and singing songs are fun and enjoyable activities to connect with your baby and at the same time lay the foundation for a lifetime love of music.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Deer Park, VIC
Be sure to have a go at these simple ways of incorporating music into daily life:
- Melodies of songs such as “here we go round the mulberry bush” can help turn ordinary activities like a nappy change or bath time into times of great fun!
- Be brave and sing whichever songs you may like to your baby; it could even be simple lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” because research has demonstrated that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parents’ voices.
- Incorporating classical music into baby’s bedtime routine can provide a soothing end to the day, while treating his ears and brain to beautiful music. Choose quality recordings or try the classical radio stations rather than children’s CDs.
- Children value touch, therefore to begin sensory play with them you can include rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” combined with tickling with feathers or hands.
- Play bouncing games on your lap or in your arms for a newborn. Some people remember the nursery rhymes “to market to market”, or “Humpty Dumpty” which are both fabulous fun for parent and children.
- Your child can advance from the initial Bonding with Baby classes to music classes for Babies and Toddlers at six months of age. The CDs available for purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until the preschooler music classes and will be enjoyed for their lullabies and rhymes repeatedly!
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: