Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Dandenong, Victoria
The bond between a mother and her baby is precious. Thus our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Dandenong, Victoria endeavor to strengthen this special bond through lullabies, rhyme, movement and songs. You will be informed of the multitude of ways to incorporate music into your home for a serene and happy beginning.
As suggested by research, music has a positive influence in the growth of your baby’s brain. The adult brain is half as active as a baby’s brain which is growing significantly during the first three years of life. Music can be used to nurture positive beginnings for your baby. Expand your child’s brain development through the process of stimulating all the senses of sound, movement, touch, sight and even emotions in a musical environment.
We introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Dandenong, VIC using props, instruments, songs and games. Some of our most favorites are:
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
- Rhyming books
- Counting books
Strong bonds between the parent and baby are best created within the first months and years of their life.Plant a seed for a passion of music. Bond with your child and have fun while enjoying special time together by playing music and singing songs.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Dandenong, VIC
Have you attempted these simple ways of incorporating music into daily life:
- An example of a game that encourages anticipation and requires the toddlers to follow the song and wait for exciting actions is “open shut them”. If similar games are repeated often enough they will encourage toddlers to independently do these actions.
- Treat your children’s ears and developing brains by introducing them to the rich sounds of real classical or orchestral music. Listening to your lcoal classical music station can help you find artists and recordings you like.
- Have a go! Whether belting out your favorite tunes or sticking with simple classic lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars”, your baby will love it! It’s a great way to engage with your little one as research has proven that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parents’ voices.
- Using the melodies of song such as “this is the way we brush our teeth”, “have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner”, or “here we go round the mulberry bush” you can turn nappy change, bath time or other transitions into play instead of a “challenge”!
- “To market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty” are examples of the rhymes some people remember and which you can use to play bouncing games on your lap or in your arms with a newborn.
- Bonding with Baby classes run for babies under 6 months old. Your child can move straight into music for Babies and Toddlers at 6 months. The CDs purchased for Bonding with Baby are used right through until preschooler music classes, and you will enjoy listening to the beautiful lullabies and rhymes time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: