Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Dallas, Victoria
Our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Dallas, Victoria focus on developing the connection between baby and mother using lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. Acquire skills to enable you make music part of your home for a calm and joyful start!
Research shows that music has an immensely positive influence on the development of your baby’s brain. Compared to an adult brain, your baby’s brain is growing rapidly and is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life. Music can be used to nurture positive beginnings for your baby. You can engage your baby’s developing brain through the sensory stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical context.
These are examples of some of the games, instruments, music and props we use to introduce music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Dallas, VIC:
- Books we can sing and share together
- Counting books
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
It is very important to create strong bonds with baby during the early months and years of their life. Meaningful activities to connect with your baby include playing music and singing songs. These are fun ways to enjoy special times together and lay the foundations for a love of music that can last a lifetime.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Dallas, VIC
Have you tried these simple ways of integrating music into daily life:
- Have a go! Whether belting out your favorite tunes or sticking with simple classic lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars”, your baby will love it! It’s a great way to engage with your little one as research has proven that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parents’ voices.
- You can soothe the baby by patting his back or nappy to the rhythm of a heartbeat, a steady beat or your favourite song in order to calm and settle him.
- Engage babies and young children through fun songs and nursery rhymes like “Humpty Dumpty” or “to market to market”. Babies can be entertained by playing gentle bouncing games on your lap or in your arms along with the music.
- The sense of touch is very important for young children. You can begin sensory playing with them combining rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” with tickling and touch.
- You can liven up events like a meal preparation, nappy change or bath time by singing and using the melodies of songs including, “here we go round the mulberry bush”.
- Your baby can advance from Bonding with Baby classes into music classes for Babies and Toddlers as early as six months – by purchasing the CD for bonding with the baby you can use them right until preschooler music classes but you can still benefit by enjoying the beautiful lullabies and rhymes over and over again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: