Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Cremorne, Victoria
In order to develop the vital bonds between a mother and her child our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Cremorne, Victoria employ the use of lullabies, rhyme, movement and songs. Acquire skills to enable you make music part of your home for a calm and joyful start!
Research has demonstrated the positive influences of music to the developing infant brain. Compared to an adult brain, your baby’s brain is growing rapidly and is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life. This is a chance to create a nurturing, supportive beginning through music. Brain development is stimulated in a musical setting through a multisensory approach involving sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions.
In Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Cremorne, VIC we introduce children to music using a wide range of props, instruments, music and games. Here are some of our favourites:
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
It is very important to create strong bonds with baby during the early months and years of their life. If you would like to foster a lifelong love of music and connect with your baby while having fun and enjoying special times together, then playing music and singing songs is the way to go!
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Cremorne, VIC
Integrating music into your usual routines is as easy as following these simple suggestions:
- Use the melody of “here we go round the mulberry bush” or “this is the way we brush our teeth, have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner” to turn nappy change, bath time or other transitions into playtime!
- It doesn’t matter what song you like to sing, whether it is a lullaby like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or not, research has proven that toddlers love the sound of their parents’ voice so be brave and sing!
- Use rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” combined with touch or tickling to bond and play with your baby.
- With enough repetition, toddlers learn to listen carefully and anticipate key actions like the clap in “Open, Shut Them”.
- By patting your baby’s back to the rhythm of your favourite song in a heartbeat or steady beat, you can often quickly settle him or her.
- Your child can advance from the initial Bonding with Baby classes to music classes for Babies and Toddlers at six months of age. The CDs available for purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until the preschooler music classes and will be enjoyed for their lullabies and rhymes repeatedly!
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: