Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Carrum, Victoria
The emphasis of our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Carrum, Victoria is to develop the significant maternal bonds through the simple use of lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. You will become aware of how to create a calm and happy environment by integrating music into your home.
Studies show the positive impact of music in the development of your baby’s brain. An adult brain is only half as active as the rapidly growing brain of a baby in the first three years of life. This is a golden opportunity to get your baby off to a flying start with the aid of music Arouse your baby’s developing brain by stimulating more than just one sense – involve sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical setting.
The following are music, props, games and instruments that we use in the introduction of music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Carrum, VIC:
- Counting books
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
The early months and years of the life of your baby are an important time to foster your relationship with them.Playing music and singing songs are wonderful activities to connect with your baby, have fun and enjoy some special time together while laying the foundations for a love of music that can last a lifetime!
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Carrum, VIC
Consider the following methods of incorporating music into your daily life:
- The rich sounds of a real orchestra are a delight to the ears and developing brains of children. Choose authentic recordings, rather than synthesised music to optimise your listening experience.
- Explore different songs you can sing to your baby during bedtime routine, including simple lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or any other song for that matter as long as you enjoy singing them. Research as shown that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parent’s voice.
- Engaging toddlers in fun games like “open shut them” will encourage them to listen, anticipate and join in with actions, such as clapping.of the game.
- Singing during nappy change or bath time using simple songs like “here we go round the mulberry bush” and then composing your own versions “this is the way we brush our teeth, have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner” can turn these tasks into play time.
- Play gentle bouncing games on your lap or in your arms and at the same time sing rhymes. Many people find rhymes like “to market to market” and “Humpty Dumpty” ideal for this.
- Your child can advance from the initial Bonding with Baby classes to music classes for Babies and Toddlers at six months of age. The CDs available for purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until the preschooler music classes and will be enjoyed for their lullabies and rhymes repeatedly!
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: