Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Campbellfield, Victoria
Lullabies, rhymes, movement and songs are the means through which our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Campbellfield, Victoria aim to develop the precious bonds between a mother and her child. You will be informed of the multitude of ways to incorporate music into your home for a serene and happy beginning.
There is a large body of research providing evidence to support the positive influence of music in the development of a baby’s brain. Growth of the baby’s brain is rapid during the initial three years of life and and the brain activity is twice that of an adult! Music can provide an early advantage for your growing baby and this is the time to get started. Arouse your baby’s developing brain by stimulating more than just one sense – involve sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical setting.
Games, rhymes, props and instruments are introduced to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Campbellfield, VIC. Here are a few examples:
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
- Qualified, expert teachers!
Strong bonds between you and your baby are best created during the early months and years of the baby’s life.Creating a love of music can begin through the fun and enjoyment of playing music and singing songs together.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Campbellfield, VIC
Be sure to have a go at these simple ways of incorporating music into daily life:
- Explore different songs you can sing to your baby during bedtime routine, including simple lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or any other song for that matter as long as you enjoy singing them. Research as shown that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parent’s voice.
- The sense of touch is very important for young children. You can begin sensory playing with them combining rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” with tickling and touch.
- Ensure that classical music is a part of your bedtime routine. Instead of using baby classical CDs which are often made using synthesizers you could turn the radio into classical channels or buy an orchestral CD which will be pleasant for baby to listen to and will also stimulate their developing brain.
- “Open shut them” is an example of a game that encourages toddlers to listen, anticipate and perform actions for themselves. Repetition is the key to success and the more you play these games together, the more fun the children have!
- You can soothe the baby by patting his back or nappy to the rhythm of a heartbeat, a steady beat or your favourite song in order to calm and settle him.
- Your baby can join Bonding with Baby classes from birth and start listening to music straight away. Babies can join the Babies and Toddlers music classes as early as six months. The CDs purchased for bonding with the baby can be used until preschooler music classes and the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened to time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: