Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Calder Park, Victoria
The bond between a mother and her baby is precious. Thus our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Calder Park, Victoria endeavor to strengthen this special bond through lullabies, rhyme, movement and songs. You will be equipped with the ability to integrate music into your home in order to develop a calm and happy atmosphere.
Study has proven the positive effects music in the development of your baby’s brain. The first three years of your baby’s life is characterized by rapid brain growth and development as well as twice the activity of an adult brain. This is a chance to create a nurturing, supportive beginning through music. A musical environment which enhances multisensory stimulation such as sound, sight, touch, movement, timing and emotions is important in encouraging the development of your baby’s brain.
The following are music, props, games and instruments that we use in the introduction of music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Calder Park, VIC:
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
During the early months and years of your baby’s life, it is very important to create strong bonds.Playing music and singing songs are fun and enjoyable activities to connect with your baby and at the same time lay the foundation for a lifetime love of music.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Calder Park, VIC
Have you attempted these simple ways of incorporating music into daily life:
- Sensory play is very important to children. Try using different props like feathers, towels and hands when singing rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy”.
- Singing during nappy change or bath time can turn these transitions into play. You can try songs such as “here we go round the mulberry bush” and make up your own, “this is the way we brush our teeth, have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner”.
- Have a go! Whether belting out your favorite tunes or sticking with simple classic lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars”, your baby will love it! It’s a great way to engage with your little one as research has proven that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parents’ voices.
- Games such as “open shut them” encourage toddlers to do actions themselves. They encourage focussed listening in order for the children to wait and clap at exactly the right moment.actions like clapping.
- The baby’s nappy or back can be patted in a rhythmic pattern to the beat of your favorite song. Try variations of a heartbeat or a steady natural beat in order to calm and sooth him/her.
- Your baby can join Bonding with Baby music classes from birth and start listening to music straight away. Babies can join the Babies and Toddlers classes from as early as six months. The CDs purchased for bonding with the baby can be used until preschooler music classes and the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened to time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: