Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Burnley, Victoria
Songs, lullabies, rhyme and movement form the building blocks to nurture the important bonds between a mother and her baby and are a core part of our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Burnley, Victoria. Acquire skills to enable you make music part of your home for a calm and joyful start!
Your baby’s brain development, according to a large body of research, is positively influenced by music. In the first three years of life, your baby’s brain is growing rapidly and more than twice as active as an adult brain! This is a golden opportunity to get your baby off to a flying start with the aid of music Indulge your baby’s senses through multiple stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical environment.
Instruments, props, music and games are bjust a few of the tools we use to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Burnley, VIC. Given below are some of our favorites:
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
It is very important to create strong bonds with baby during the early months and years of their life. Plant a seed for a passion of music. Bond with your child and have fun while enjoying special time together by playing music and singing songs.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Burnley, VIC
Integrating music into daily life can be done in these simple ways:
- Games that encourage anticipation such as “open shut them” require the toddlers to pay attention and perform actions like clapping. When repeated often enough, the toddlers are able to follow along and remember to clap all by themselves!
- Try using soothing classical music as part of your bedtime routine. Turning the radio onto classical channels or buying an orchestral CD is much better than using children’s classical CDs that are often made using synthesizers. Treat their ears and developing brains to the rich sounds of an orchestra.
- Sing your baby or infant a song that you enjoy singing, like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” because research shows that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parents’ voices so be brave and sing!
- Parents and children have fun when they are playing together. Try using nursery rhymes, like “to market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty” together while bouncing your child on your lap.
- Singing during a nappy change is a way of turning such ordinary “jobs” into fun play. You can use melodies such as “here we go round the mulberry bush” to get started.
- Whenever you’re ready, you and your new baby can join the Bonding with Baby music classes for 0-6 month old babies. The earlier you start the better! At six months your child can progress to the Little Stars Babies and Toddlers music classes. The CDs purchased for bonding with the baby can be used through to preschooler music classes and since the lullabies and rhythms are beautiful to listen to, it’s peaceful and relaxing for your baby to listen to them time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: