Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Bulla, Victoria
The bond between a mother and her baby is precious. Thus our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Bulla, Victoria endeavor to strengthen this special bond through lullabies, rhyme, movement and songs. You will be taught the necessary skills that will help you integrate music into your home for a calm, happy beginning.
Your baby’s brain development, according to a large body of research, is positively influenced by music. Your baby’s brain is rapidly growing during the first three years of life and is twice as active as an adult brain! This is a golden opportunity to get your baby off to a flying start with the aid of music Through multi sensory stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions, you can create a musical environment to encourage the development of your baby’s brain.
Using props, instruments, songs and games, we introduce children to music. Here are some of our favourites from Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Bulla, VIC:
- Rhyming books
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Counting books
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
The early months and years of the life of your baby are an important time to foster your relationship with them.Playing music and singing songs are wonderful activities to connect with your baby, have fun and enjoy some special time together while laying the foundations for a love of music that can last a lifetime!
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Bulla, VIC
Be sure to have a go at these simple ways of incorporating music into daily life:
- Singing tunes like “here we go round the mulberry bush” can help turn nappy change, bath time or other transitions from being a challenge into play.
- Sing nursery rhymes while playing bouncing games on your lap (or in your arms for a newborn). Some people remember the nursery rhymes “to market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty”. Sing and play with your child!
- The importance of touch to children is profound. You can awaken the baby’s senses by tickling him with feathers, towels and hands and singing rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy”.
- Rhythmically patting the baby’s back or nappy to the words of your favorite song using a heartbeat pattern or steady beat can help soothe and settle them quickly.
- Have a go! Whether belting out your favorite tunes or sticking with simple classic lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars”, your baby will love it! It’s a great way to engage with your little one as research has proven that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parents’ voices.
- Whenever you’re ready, you and your new baby can join the Bonding with Baby music classes for 0-6 month old babies. The earlier you start the better! At six months your child can progress to the Little Stars Babies and Toddlers music classes. The CDs purchased for bonding with the baby can be used through to preschooler music classes and since the lullabies and rhythms are beautiful to listen to, it’s peaceful and relaxing for your baby to listen to them time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: