Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Brunswick, Victoria
The bond between a mother and her baby is precious. Thus our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Brunswick, Victoria endeavor to strengthen this special bond through lullabies, rhyme, movement and songs. A calm and happy beginning is made possible using techniques and skills that allow you to integrate music into your home.
Music positively influences the development of your baby’s brain according to a large body of research. The brain activity of a baby’s brain is twice that of an adult brain in the first three years of life and is also growing rapidly! Take advantage of this window of opportunity to give your baby the best possible start through music. Through the multi sensory stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions, you are able to stimulate your baby’s developing in a musical environment.
Instruments, props, music and games are bjust a few of the tools we use to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Brunswick, VIC. Given below are some of our favorites:
- Counting books
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
To ensure a good relationship with your child, it’s important to foster this union during their early months and years.There is no better way to foster a passion for music in the life of your child and connect with them than through playing music and singing songs together.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Brunswick, VIC
Consider the following methods of incorporating music into your daily life:
- You can play bouncing games with babies on your lap or arms and engage with them through fun nursery rhymes like “to market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty”.
- An example of a game that encourages exciting action for toddlers is “open shut them” which when repeated often enough will empower the toddlers to perform these actions themselves.
- You can use melodies of songs such a “here we go round the mulberry bush” and “this is the way we brush our teeth, have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner” to turn care tasks uch as changing nappies or taking a bath into play time.
- The baby’s back or nappy can be patted in the rhythm of your favorite song in a heartbeat pattern or steady beat in order to sooth and settle them.
- By incorporating soothing classical music into your bedtime routine, you can calm your baby while exposing them to beautiful music. Use orchestral recordings as opposed to children’s music which often utilizers synthesisers.
- Bonding with Baby classes run for babies under 6 months old. Your child can move straight into music for Babies and Toddlers at 6 months. The CDs purchased for Bonding with Baby are used right through until preschooler music classes, and you will enjoy listening to the beautiful lullabies and rhymes time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: