Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Brookfield, Victoria
The Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Brookfield, Victoria engages children through the use of rhymes, lullabies, movement and songs and nurture maternal bonds. A calm and happy beginning can be encouraged by learning techniques and skills to integrate music into your home environment.
Research has demonstrated the positive influences of music to the developing infant brain. Your baby’s brain is growing significantly in the early years and is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life! This is a chance to use music to give your baby a flying start in life. A musical, multisensory environment that engages sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions is important in the development of your baby’s brain.
In our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Brookfield, VIC, we introduce children to music using props, instruments, songs and games such as:
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
It is important to develop strong bonds with your baby during the early months and years of their lives.You can spend quality time with your baby and foster a love for music that will last a lifetime through playing music and singing songs together.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Brookfield, VIC
Consider the following ways of building music into daily life:
- Engage babies and young children through fun songs and nursery rhymes like “Humpty Dumpty” or “to market to market”. Babies can be entertained by playing gentle bouncing games on your lap or in your arms along with the music.
- The rich sounds of a real orchestra are a delight to the ears and developing brains of children. Choose authentic recordings, rather than synthesised music to optimise your listening experience.
- Tickling is a fun way to create a sensory connection with children. You can use rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” to help begin playing.
- You can liven up events like a meal preparation, nappy change or bath time by singing and using the melodies of songs including, “here we go round the mulberry bush”.
- Games that build anticipation and encouraging them to perform “exciting actions” like clapping are ideal for parent and child. Games such as “open shut them” are perfect and if repeated often enough will empower toddlers to do these themselves.
- Your child can start listening to music at the Bonding with Baby classes from birth and transition into the Babies and Toddlers music classes from 6 months. The CDs available can be used right until preschooler music classes abd the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened by your little one time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: