Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Braeside, Victoria
The bond between a mother and her baby is precious. Thus our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Braeside, Victoria endeavor to strengthen this special bond through lullabies, rhyme, movement and songs. You will be equipped with the ability to integrate music into your home in order to develop a calm and happy atmosphere.
The development of your baby’s brain is positively influenced by music according to a large body of research. Growth of the baby’s brain is rapid during the initial three years of life and and the brain activity is twice that of an adult! Music can be used to give your baby a positive, nurturing beginning to life. Arouse your baby’s developing brain by stimulating more than just one sense – involve sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical setting.
The following are music, props, games and instruments that we use in the introduction of music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Braeside, VIC:
- Counting books
- Rhyming books
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
Strong bonds between you and your baby are best created during the early months and years of the baby’s life.Create bonds and lay the foundations for a lifetime love of music by playing music and singing songs together. These activities also help you spend more quality time with your baby.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Braeside, VIC
Consider the following methods of incorporating music into your daily life:
- Singing during a nappy change is a way of turning such ordinary “jobs” into fun play. You can use melodies such as “here we go round the mulberry bush” to get started.
- Children and parents can be engaged through nursery rhymes like “Humpty Dumpty” and “to market to market” while babies often enjoy bouncing games on the laps or arms of the parents.
- Touch is a significant aspect in a babies development. Try using nursery rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” to stimulate and engage your baby.
- Studies have found that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parent’s voice, be sure to sing your favorite songs or common lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” to them.
- Games like “open shut them” encourage toddlers to anticipate, follow the song and to do actions such as clapping. Repeating these games will empower the child to start doing them alone.
- Bonding with Baby music classes run for babies under 6 months old. Your child can move straight into music for Babies and Toddlers at 6 months. The CDs purchased for Bonding with Baby are used right through until preschooler music classes, and you will enjoy listening to the beautiful lullabies and rhymes time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: