Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Bonbeach, Victoria
To nurture the precious bond between a mother and baby, our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Bonbeach, Victoria uses lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. You will be informed of the multitude of ways to incorporate music into your home for a serene and happy beginning.
Research has demonstrated the positive influences of music to the developing infant brain. Your baby’s brain develops rapidly and is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life! This is the ideal time to provide an optimal developmental start in life through music. Your baby’s brain development can be stimulated through multiple senses of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions within a musical environment.
Using props, instruments, songs and games, we introduce children to music. Here are some of our favourites from Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Bonbeach, VIC:
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
- Counting books
The value of nurturing strong bonds with the baby within their early months and years cannot be stressed enough.There is no better way to foster a passion for music in the life of your child and connect with them than through playing music and singing songs together.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Bonbeach, VIC
Consider the following ways of building music into daily life:
- Ensure that classical music is a part of your bedtime routine. Instead of using baby classical CDs which are often made using synthesizers you could turn the radio into classical channels or buy an orchestral CD which will be pleasant for baby to listen to and will also stimulate their developing brain.
- Rhythmically patting the baby’s back or nappy to the words of your favorite song using a heartbeat pattern or steady beat can help soothe and settle them quickly.
- Singing during nappy change or bath time using simple songs like “here we go round the mulberry bush” and then composing your own versions “this is the way we brush our teeth, have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner” can turn these tasks into play time.
- Repeating interactive games like “open shut them” will help the toddlers start doing these activities themselves.
- Some people remember nursery rhymes like “to market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty” which can be great fun for parents as well as children. You can also play bouncing games on your lap or in your arms with a newborn.
- Bonding with Baby classes are suitable for babies under six months at which point they can transition into the music for Babies and Toddlers classes. The CD you purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until preschooler music classes.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: