Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Blackburn, Victoria
Lullaby, rhyme, movement and song are used in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Blackburn, Victoria as a means of fostering the significant bonds between a mother and her child. Acquire skills to enable you make music part of your home for a calm and joyful start!
As suggested by research, music has a positive influence in the growth of your baby’s brain. An adult brain is half as active as a baby’s brain which is growing rapidly in the first three years of life. This is a golden opportunity to get your baby off to a flying start with the aid of music Stimulate your baby’s developing brain through multiple senses in a musical environment through sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions.
Instruments, props, music and games are bjust a few of the tools we use to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Blackburn, VIC. Given below are some of our favorites:
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
Strong bonds between you and your baby are best created during the early months and years of the baby’s life.The perfect way to have fun, connect with your baby and lay the foundations of music that can last a lifetime is through playing music and singing songs.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Blackburn, VIC
Have you tried the following simple ways to incorporate music into daily life:
- Tickling is a fun way to create a sensory connection with children. You can use rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” to help begin playing.
- Treat the ears and the developing brain of your young child by incorporating classical music into the bedtime routine. Opt for beautiful recordings by composers such as W.A. Mozart
- Settling and soothing your baby can be done by patting his/her back or nappy, you can do this using the rhythm of your favorite song or a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or a natural beat.
- Have a go! Whether belting out your favorite tunes or sticking with simple classic lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars”, your baby will love it! It’s a great way to engage with your little one as research has proven that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parents’ voices.
- An example of a game that encourages exciting action for toddlers is “open shut them” which when repeated often enough will empower the toddlers to perform these actions themselves.
- Your child can advance from the initial Bonding with Baby classes to music classes for Babies and Toddlers at six months of age. The CDs available for purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until the preschooler music classes and will be enjoyed for their lullabies and rhymes repeatedly!
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: