Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Black Rock, Victoria
In order to develop the vital bonds between a mother and her child our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Black Rock, Victoria employ the use of lullabies, rhyme, movement and songs. A serene and happy musical environment at home can be created with the help of some simple skills and routines.
Research tells us of the positive influence music plays in the development of your baby’s brain. The activity of an infant’s brain is twice that of an adult and is growing rapidly during the first three years of a baby’s life! Music creates a window of opportunity that will give your baby an early start. Stimulation of the baby’s brain can be achieved by engaging the multiple senses of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical environment.
Instruments, props, music and games are bjust a few of the tools we use to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Black Rock, VIC. Given below are some of our favorites:
- Rhyming books
- Counting books
It is important to develop strong bonds with your baby during the early months and years of their lives.Have fun and enjoy quality time with your baby by playing music and singing songs with them. Early beginnings lay the foundations for a love of music that can last a lifetime.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Black Rock, VIC
Why not explore these easy ways and weave music into your daily life?
- By patting your baby’s back to the rhythm of your favourite song in a heartbeat or steady beat, you can often quickly settle him or her.
- Research has shown that babies prefer the sound of their parents voice, so go on and sing lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or any other song you prefer!
- Treat the ears and the developing brain of your young child by incorporating classical music into the bedtime routine. Opt for beautiful recordings by composers such as W.A. Mozart
- Games like “open shut them” encourage toddlers to anticipate, follow the song and to do actions such as clapping. Repeating these games will empower the child to start doing them alone.
- The sense of touch is very important for young children. You can begin sensory playing with them combining rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” with tickling and touch.
- Your child can advance from the initial Bonding with Baby classes to music classes for Babies and Toddlers at six months of age. The CDs available for purchase for bonding with the baby can be used until the preschooler music classes and will be enjoyed for their lullabies and rhymes repeatedly!
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: