Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Bittern, Victoria
Using lullaby, rhyme movement and song, our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Bittern, Victoria is focused on nurturing the important bond between you as a mother and your baby. You will become aware of how to create a calm and happy environment by integrating music into your home.
The majority of research into the effect of music on the development of your baby’s brain indicates that it has a positive influence in a number of key areas. Growth of the baby’s brain is rapid during the initial three years of life and and the brain activity is twice that of an adult! Take advantage of this window of opportunity to give your baby the best possible start through music. Stimulation of the baby’s brain can be achieved by engaging the multiple senses of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical environment.
In our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Bittern, VIC, we introduce children to music using props, instruments, songs and games such as:
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
- Rhyming books
The first weeks and months of a baby’s life are the best times to nurture a strong connection.Have fun and enjoy spending time with your baby by playing music and singing songs. These are also perfect activities to form a lasting connection and can lay a lifelong foundation for a love of music.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Bittern, VIC
Consider the following methods of incorporating music into your daily life:
- Repeating interactive games like “open shut them” will help the toddlers start doing these activities themselves.
- You can liven up events like a meal preparation, nappy change or bath time by singing and using the melodies of songs including, “here we go round the mulberry bush”.
- Bedtime songs like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” are great for parents to sing to babies and infants as research has confirmed that babies like the sound of their parents’ voices.
- “To market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty” are examples of the rhymes some people remember and which you can use to play bouncing games on your lap or in your arms with a newborn.
- Patting the rhythm of your favorite song using a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or a steady beat on your baby’s back or nappy can settle and soothe them.
- Your child can start listening to music at the Bonding with Baby classes from birth and transition into the Babies and Toddlers music classes from 6 months. The CDs available can be used right until preschooler music classes abd the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened by your little one time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: