Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Bangholme, Victoria
To nurture the precious bond between a mother and baby, our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Bangholme, Victoria uses lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. Enable a calm and happy beginning in your home using our skills and techniques to incorporate music into your daily life.
There is a large body of research indicating that music positively influences the development of your baby’s brain. Your baby’s brain develops rapidly and is twice as active as an adult brain in the first three years of life! Through music you can give your baby the opportunity of an early start in life. Stimulate your baby’s developing brain through multiple senses in a musical environment through sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions.
The introduction of music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Bangholme, VIC can be done using props, instruments, songs and games. Here are some of our favorite examples:
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
- Books we can sing and share together
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Rhyming books
Strong bonds between you and your baby are most easily developed during the early stages of their lives.Playing music and singing songs are the best ways that a parent can spend time with a child and connect whilst instilling a passion and love for music in the child’s life.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Bangholme, VIC
Try these simple ways of integrating music into your life:
- Bond with your baby through lullabies like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”. Research indicates that babies prefer the sound of their parents voice.
- Use rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” combined with touch or tickling to bond and play with your baby.
- By incorporating soothing classical music into your bedtime routine, you can calm your baby while exposing them to beautiful music. Use orchestral recordings as opposed to children’s music which often utilizers synthesisers.
- Patting the baby’s nappy or back in a rhythmic heartbeat pattern, to the words of your favorite song or even a steady natural beat can have remarkable effects in calming the baby down.
- Singing during nappy change or bath time using simple songs like “here we go round the mulberry bush” and then composing your own versions “this is the way we brush our teeth, have a bath, get ready for bed, eat our dinner” can turn these tasks into play time.
- Your child can start listening to music at the Bonding with Baby classes from birth and transition into the Babies and Toddlers music classes from 6 months. The CDs available can be used right until preschooler music classes abd the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened by your little one time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: