Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Balaclava, Victoria
Lullabies, rhymes, movement and songs are the means through which our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Balaclava, Victoria aim to develop the precious bonds between a mother and her child. You will be equipped with the ability to integrate music into your home in order to develop a calm and happy atmosphere.
Research shows that music has an immensely positive influence on the development of your baby’s brain. The brain activity of a baby’s brain is twice that of an adult brain in the first three years of life and is also growing rapidly! Music creates a window of opportunity that will give your baby an early start. Stimulation of the baby’s brain can be achieved by engaging the multiple senses of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical environment.
Here are some of our favourite props, instruments, songs and games that we utilise to endear music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Balaclava, VIC:
- Rhyming books
- Qualified, expert teachers!
The first weeks and months of a baby’s life are the best times to nurture a strong connection.Creating a love of music can begin through the fun and enjoyment of playing music and singing songs together.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Balaclava, VIC
Integrating music into daily life can be done in these simple ways:
- Some famous nursery rhymes that will entertain your and your baby alike are “Humpty Dumpty” and “to market to market”. Babies love bouncing games on your lap and arms and other actions that go along with the songs.
- Repeating interactive games like “open shut them” will help the toddlers start doing these activities themselves.
- Children value touch, therefore to begin sensory play with them you can include rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” combined with tickling with feathers or hands.
- Sooth and settle the baby by patting the baby’s back or nappy in the rhythm of your favorite song, following a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or steady natural beat.
- Research has shown that babies prefer the sound of their parents voice, so go on and sing lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” or any other song you prefer!
- Bonding with Baby music classes run for babies under 6 months old. Your child can move straight into music for Babies and Toddlers at 6 months. The CDs purchased for Bonding with Baby are used right through until preschooler music classes, and you will enjoy listening to the beautiful lullabies and rhymes time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: