Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Avonsleigh, Victoria
The emphasis of our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Avonsleigh, Victoria is to develop the significant maternal bonds through the simple use of lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. A calm and happy beginning is made possible using techniques and skills that allow you to integrate music into your home.
There is a lot of evidence to support the positive effects of music on the growth and development of a baby’s brain. An adult brain is half as active as a baby’s brain which is growing rapidly in the first three years of life. This is a crucial window of opportunity that can be used to give your baby a head start in life through music. Through the multi sensory stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions, you are able to stimulate your baby’s developing in a musical environment.
These are examples of some of the games, instruments, music and props we use to introduce music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Avonsleigh, VIC:
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
- Tuned percussion instruments to train pitch
- Rhyming books
- Qualified, expert teachers!
Strong bonds between you and your baby are most easily developed during the early stages of their lives.Creating a love of music can begin through the fun and enjoyment of playing music and singing songs together.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Avonsleigh, VIC
Have you tried these simple ways of integrating music into daily life:
- Patting the baby’s nappy or back in a rhythmic heartbeat pattern, to the words of your favorite song or even a steady natural beat can have remarkable effects in calming the baby down.
- Children value touch, therefore to begin sensory play with them you can include rhymes like “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” combined with tickling with feathers or hands.
- Babies are toddlers are engaged by bouncing games like, “To Market To market” and “Humpty Dumpty”. They love being in their parents arms or on their lap.
- Bedtime songs such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” can be sung to the baby or infant by their parents since research indicates that babies prefer the sound of their parents’ voices.
- You can liven up events like a meal preparation, nappy change or bath time by singing and using the melodies of songs including, “here we go round the mulberry bush”.
- Your baby can advance into music for Babies and Toddlers as early as six months – by purchasing the CD for bonding with the baby you can use them right until preschooler music classes but you can still benefit by enjoying the beautiful lullabies and rhymes over and over again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: