Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Avondale Heights, Victoria
The emphasis of our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Avondale Heights, Victoria is to develop the significant maternal bonds through the simple use of lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. You will be equipped with various methods of easily incorporating music into your daily routine in order to foster a serene and joyful beginning.
As suggested by research, music has a positive influence in the growth of your baby’s brain. The first three years in your baby’s life are characterized by rapid growth of the brain and twice the activity of an adult brain. This is a crucial period of time where you can give your baby an early start in life through music. Indulge your baby’s senses through multiple stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical environment.
The following are music, props, games and instruments that we use in the introduction of music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Avondale Heights, VIC:
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
- Counting books
- Rhyming books
The best time to create a strong connection between a parent and child is during the early months and years of their life.Playing music and singing songs are the best ways that a parent can spend time with a child and connect whilst instilling a passion and love for music in the child’s life.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Avondale Heights, VIC
Try these simple ways of integrating music into your life:
- Singing during a nappy change is a way of turning such ordinary “jobs” into fun play. You can use melodies such as “here we go round the mulberry bush” to get started.
- Try sourcing reputable classical music from the radio or CDs to use as part of the bedtime ritual. Good quality music treat the ears and developing brains of children while providing them with a calm bed time routine.
- Settling and soothing your baby can be done by patting his/her back or nappy, you can do this using the rhythm of your favorite song or a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or a natural beat.
- Infants prefer the sound of their parents voice, so be brave and sing out loud the tunes to your favorite song or even a simple lullaby like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”.
- Games such as “open shut them” encourage toddlers to do actions themselves. They encourage focussed listening in order for the children to wait and clap at exactly the right moment.actions like clapping.
- Listening to music should start as early as possible and new mothers should join the Bonding with Baby classes. Older children from six months to three years should join the Babies and Toddlers music classes. By purchasing the CD, the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be enjoyed time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: