Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Ashwood, Victoria
Our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Ashwood, Victoria is focused on improving the bond between a mother and child by use of lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. You will be informed of the multitude of ways to incorporate music into your home for a serene and happy beginning.
Studies show the positive impact of music in the development of your baby’s brain. The activity of an infant’s brain is twice that of an adult and is growing rapidly during the first three years of a baby’s life! This is a crucial window of opportunity that can be used to give your baby a head start in life through music. Arouse your baby’s developing brain by stimulating more than just one sense – involve sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions in a musical setting.
Music is introduced to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Ashwood, VIC using an array of props, instruments, songs and games. Here are examples:
- Books we can sing and share together
- Qualified, expert teachers!
Strong bonds between the parent and baby are best created within the first months and years of their life.Playing music and singing songs are activities that give the parent the opportunity to develop a musical background for the baby and at the same time bond and have fun.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Ashwood, VIC
Simple ways of integrating music into daily life are as follows:
- “To market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty” are examples of the rhymes some people remember and which you can use to play bouncing games on your lap or in your arms with a newborn.
- Patting the rhythm of your favorite song using a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or a steady beat on your baby’s back or nappy can settle and soothe them.
- Repeating interactive games like “open shut them” will help the toddlers start doing these activities themselves.
- Touch is a significant aspect in a babies development. Try using nursery rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” to stimulate and engage your baby.
- Try sourcing reputable classical music from the radio or CDs to use as part of the bedtime ritual. Good quality music treat the ears and developing brains of children while providing them with a calm bed time routine.
- Your baby can join Bonding with Baby classes from birth and start listening to music straight away. Babies can join the Babies and Toddlers music classes as early as six months. The CDs purchased for bonding with the baby can be used until preschooler music classes and the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened to time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: