Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Ascot Vale, Victoria
To nurture the precious bond between a mother and baby, our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Ascot Vale, Victoria uses lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. Acquire skills to enable you make music part of your home for a calm and joyful start!
Music undoubtedly has a profound positive effect on the development of your baby’s brain. An adult brain is half as active as a baby’s brain which is growing rapidly in the first three years of life. This is a golden opportunity to get your baby off to a flying start with the aid of music Multiple sensory stimulation including sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and emotions in a musical environment can help stimulate the development of your baby’s brain.
Provided is a list of some of our favourite props, instruments, music and games incorporated within our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Ascot Vale, VIC:
- Books we can sing and share together
- Different languages, depending on the families in our classes
Strong bonds between you and your baby are best created during the early months and years of the baby’s life.The perfect way to have fun, connect with your baby and lay the foundations of music that can last a lifetime is through playing music and singing songs.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Ascot Vale, VIC
Integrating music into daily life can be done in these simple ways:
- Be brave and sing to your baby or infant as research shows that babies prefer the sound of their parents voice. Try a nursery rhyme, like “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”.
- The best way to get toddlers to do activities by themselves is by involving them in repetitive games such as “open shut them” which encourage anticipation and require them to participate in action.
- Tickle your baby with feathers, towels and hands to stimulate the sensory nerves and couple them with rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy”.
- Children and parents can be engaged through nursery rhymes like “Humpty Dumpty” and “to market to market” while babies often enjoy bouncing games on the laps or arms of the parents.
- When trying to settle your baby patting a beat on the baby’s back can be soothing. You can use the words to your favorite song and try and sync your beat to a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or keep a steady natural beat which will also soothe your baby.
- Your child can start listening to music at the Bonding with Baby classes from birth and transition into the Babies and Toddlers music classes from 6 months. The CDs available can be used right until preschooler music classes abd the beautiful lullabies and rhymes can be listened by your little one time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: