Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Armadale, Victoria
The emphasis of our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Armadale, Victoria is to develop the significant maternal bonds through the simple use of lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. Acquire skills to enable you make music part of your home for a calm and joyful start!
There is a large body of research providing evidence to support the positive influence of music in the development of a baby’s brain. An adult brain is half as active as a baby’s brain which is growing rapidly in the first three years of life. Through music you can give your baby the opportunity of an early start in life. A musical environment is a great place to stimulate your baby’s brain development through the multiple senses of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions.
Here are some of our favourite props, instruments, songs and games that we utilise to endear music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Armadale, VIC:
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
- Rhyming books
To ensure a good relationship with your child, it’s important to foster this union during their early months and years.Foster a lifelong love of music in your baby by playing and singing songs that encourage bonding and connections between parent and child.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Armadale, VIC
Give these simple ways of integrating music into your life a try:
- Interactive games that encourage children to listen, anticipate an action and perform are also good fun for parent and child to play together.
- Rhymes and songs are a great way to turn a bedtime routine, nappy change, bath time or other transitions from a challenge into play.
- Buying an orchestral CD or tuning into classical radio channels as part of your bedtime routine has an amazing influence on the development of your baby’s brain.
- Touch is a significant aspect in a babies development. Try using nursery rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” to stimulate and engage your baby.
- Nursery rhymes like “Humpty Dumpty” and “to market to market” are fabulous fun ways of engaging the parent and child, you can also play bouncing games on your lap or arms with a new born.
- Whenever you’re ready, you and your new baby can join the Bonding with Baby music classes for 0-6 month old babies. The earlier you start the better! At six months your child can progress to the Little Stars Babies and Toddlers music classes. The CDs purchased for bonding with the baby can be used through to preschooler music classes and since the lullabies and rhythms are beautiful to listen to, it’s peaceful and relaxing for your baby to listen to them time and time again.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: