Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Ardeer, Victoria
Our Little Stars baby and toddler music class near Ardeer, Victoria places an emphasis on fostering the maternal bond between a mother and her new child through the use of lullaby, rhyme, movement and song. You will learn techniques and skills that enable you to integrate music into your home environment for a calm, happy beginning.
Research tells us of the positive influence music plays in the development of your baby’s brain. In the first three years of life, your baby’s brain is growing rapidly and more than twice as active as an adult brain! This is a golden opportunity to get your baby off to a flying start with the aid of music Through multi sensory stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions, you can create a musical environment to encourage the development of your baby’s brain.
Instruments, props, music and games are bjust a few of the tools we use to introduce music to children in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Ardeer, VIC. Given below are some of our favorites:
- Counting books
- Rhyming books
- Books we can sing and share together
The value of nurturing strong bonds with the baby within their early months and years cannot be stressed enough.Have fun and enjoy spending time with your baby by playing music and singing songs. These are also perfect activities to form a lasting connection and can lay a lifelong foundation for a love of music.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Ardeer, VIC
Integrating music into your usual routines is as easy as following these simple suggestions:
- Repeating interactive games like “open shut them” will help the toddlers start doing these activities themselves.
- You can soothe the baby by patting his back or nappy to the rhythm of a heartbeat, a steady beat or your favourite song in order to calm and settle him.
- Melodies of songs such as “here we go round the mulberry bush” can help turn ordinary activities like a nappy change or bath time into times of great fun!
- “To market to market” or “Humpty Dumpty” are examples of the rhymes some people remember and which you can use to play bouncing games on your lap or in your arms with a newborn.
- Be brave and sing whichever songs you may like to your baby; it could even be simple lullabies such as “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” because research has demonstrated that babies and infants prefer the sound of their parents’ voices.
- Bonding with Baby classes are suitable for babies under six months at which point they can transition into the Babies and Toddlers music classes. The CD purchased for bonding with the baby may be used until preschooler music classes and beyond.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: