Music Classes for Babies and Toddlers near Albert Park, Victoria
Maternal bonds are developed in our Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Albert Park, Victoria by using songs, lullabies, movement and rhymes. You will be informed of the multitude of ways to incorporate music into your home for a serene and happy beginning.
There is a large body of research providing evidence to support the positive influence of music in the development of a baby’s brain. The adult brain is half as active as a baby’s brain which is growing significantly during the first three years of life. This is a crucial period of time where you can give your baby an early start in life through music. Through multi sensory stimulation of sound, touch, sight, movement, timing and even emotions, you can create a musical environment to encourage the development of your baby’s brain.
Here are some of our favourite props, instruments, songs and games that we utilise to endear music to children in Little Stars baby and toddler music classes near Albert Park, VIC:
- Qualified, expert teachers!
- Counting books
- Good quality instruments, not toys!
The early months and years are important for creating strong bonds with baby.Meaningful activities to connect with your baby include playing music and singing songs. These are fun ways to enjoy special times together and lay the foundations for a love of music that can last a lifetime.
Music tips for Babies and Toddlers near Albert Park, VIC
Integrate music into your daily life through these easy suggestions:
- With a newborn, play gentle bouncing games on your lap or in your arms and this can be fabulous fun for both parents and children. Examples of great nursery rhymes for this include “to market to market” and “Humpty Dumpty”.
- Touch is a significant aspect in a babies development. Try using nursery rhymes such as “round and round the garden” or “this little piggy” to stimulate and engage your baby.
- When trying to settle your baby patting a beat on the baby’s back can be soothing. You can use the words to your favorite song and try and sync your beat to a rhythmic heartbeat pattern or keep a steady natural beat which will also soothe your baby.
- Treat your children’s ears and developing brains by introducing them to the rich sounds of real classical or orchestral music. Listening to your lcoal classical music station can help you find artists and recordings you like.
- Fun games like “open shut them” encourage careful listening and participation via actions. When repeated often enough, the children build great skill with their sequencing and timing.
- Bonding with Baby classes are suitable for babies under six months at which point they can transition into the Babies and Toddlers music classes. The CD purchased for bonding with the baby may be used until preschooler music classes and beyond.
Get your baby or toddler started in music today: